Yes, juicing for weight loss is an effective way to lose weight without leaving out the nutrients that are of most importance to your body. When weight loss comes to mind the obvious things that strike a person’s mind are working out, morning walks, skipping, swimming and exercises of many sorts. But one thing that most of you leave out is a proper diet. Having a proper eating habit including healthy food and avoiding oily fast foods while taking the Best Weight loss supplements should be one of your primary concerns. If you want to lose weight fast and equally important is juicing for weight loss filling your body with the rich nutrients that nature has to provide.
It is also a controversial method of dieting and is also known as juice cleansing which includes taking nutrients only in the form of juices of fruits and may last for some days to several weeks. It is considered that this way only the required body nutrients enter the body and no extra fat or other unwanted ingredients which account for the increase in body weight are allowed to enter and hence in turn helps in reducing weight. Least preferred fasting should not be done using ready made juices which are found to contain high Fructose Corn syrup. Your fasting juice should be done by extracting the juices from fresh fruits and vegetables.
Since there in no intake of solid foods during juice fasting, juicing for weight loss is carried out by adding some herbal laxatives to the juice which allows not only to cleanse the internal system but also allows the body to lose weight of the body by draining out the unwanted wastes stored in the human body.
Now there are several juice fast weight loss recipes available online. also you are advised by nutritionists. The type of juice fast vary depending on the number of days for which you want to carry it out. The 7 day juice fasts for weight loss recipes are the most common which are practiced by people who want to lose weight quickly.
Juicing for weight loss recipes
The most famous of the weight loss juicing recipes, that is, the 7 day juice fast weight loss recipes include a well balanced mix of both vegetable as well as fruit juices. It is absolutely imperative that these juices are made from fresh fruits and vegetables otherwise it might take a turn for the worst. It should include 80% use of vegetable juices with the remaining 20% dedicated to fruits. This will be providing an all-round inclusion of nutrients and vitamins necessary for the proper functioning of the body while helping in the loss of body weight.
Juice fast weight loss recipes:
Luscious Green Apples – 2 medium (3″ dia) 364g Celery – 4 stalk, large (11″-12″ long) 256g Cucumber – 1 cucumber (8-1/4″) 301g Ginger Root – 1 thumb (1″ dia) 24g Kale – 6 leaf Lemon – 1/2 fruit
Blood Tonic Beet Greens – 15 leaf Beet Root – 1 beet Carrots – 7 medium Ginger Root 2″x 1″ pc Kale – 2 leaf
Metabolic Blood Tonic Beet Root – 1 beet Cabbage (red) – 2 leaves Carrots – 3 medium Lemon – 1/2 fruit Orange – 1 fruit Pineapple – 1/4 fruit Spinach – 1 handful *********** Ingredients:Citrus Comfort Apples – 2 medium Cucumber – 1 med. cucumber Kale – 3 med. leaves Lemon – 1 whole Lime – 1/2 Spinach – 2 cup Grapefruit 1/2 Agave Nectar 1Tbsp.
Possible Side effects
There are no such so called “side effects” to the juice fast weight loss techniques. As you only consume natural products but you should keep in mind that you will be eliminating fats, undesirables and extraneous substances from the body. This could possibly includes medication elimination also, with small amounts of your body’s nutrients and vitamins. Make sure you replace the nutrient and vitamins.
To maintain a proper health, keep in mind (that other than elimination) that the juices taken in do not in any way react to any prescribed drugs you are consuming but contacting a holistic minded medical doctor would be advisable during juicing for weight loss.
How long you will need to take weight-loss medication depends on whether the drug helps you lose and maintain weight and whether you have any side effects. If you have lost enough weight to improve your health and are not having serious side effects, your doctor may advise that you stay on the medication indefinitely.