– Static stretching before weight training is completely counterproductive. Your body has a natural elasticity. When you hold a stretch it completely eliminates that elasticity. You should do dynamic and ballistic stretching as well as do at least 2 warm-up sets at the beginning of a workout before starting your working sets.
Light Weight, High Reps = Size and Heavy Weight, Low Reps= Strength
– This is true to some degree. You should use this as a general guideline but don’t live by these rules indefinetly. You know what builds muscle? Moving heavy weight. Give every lift 100% and it won’t matter how many reps you get. I promise you will grow.
Creatine will make you look Bloated
– There are a few reasons why creatine would make you bloated. A) Your sodium intake is high B) Your carbohydrate intake high and/or C) You aren’t drinking enough water. If you have a clean diet and you are fully hydrated, you won’t bloat a whole lot.
If you want to know about the truth, then you should visit at https://www.clevescene.com/scene-and-heard/archives/2020/07/29/best-testosterone-booster-supplements-2020-update site. The drinking of enough water is beneficial for the building of the muscles. The results are the best one for the individuals. The charges are the reasonable one and spending from the budget.
Eating a lot of Junk Food will make you Gain Weight
– I can’t tell you how many kids actually believe this nonsense. You are a teenager. Your metabolism is fast and it is built to process high fat, high sugar foods. Giving your body fast food, cake and ice cream is only going to boost a skinny kids metabolism or make you fat. You want to gain good weight? Eat excessive amounts of clean food. (Remember that this doesn’t pertain to everyone and some teenagers put on weight very easily. If you are one of these people then you need to follow a clean diet and not go overboard.) Educate yourself about endomorph, ectomorph, and mesomorph body types.
The More you Work your Chest, the More you will be able to Bench
– How many times have you heard, how much do you bench? All the time. Do you honestly think benching 3 times a week is going to make your chest bigger and stronger? No. Do you know what that’s called? Over Training. Do chest once or twice a week at the most. Focus on something like Back or Legs, something that most people lack. Do you know what a good bench is worth? Nothing. At least you know that when you get your ass kicked and someone is lying on top of you, you will probably be able to push them off.
Working out for 3 or more hours
– Is also over training. What a waste of time. You shouldn’t work out anymore than an hour and a half. I know most of you think that more is better but I promise it’s not. Your body goes into an anti-muscle building stage after an hr or two. Look up what it means for your muscles to be in a catabolic state.
You have to Cycle Creatine
– You don’t have to cycle creatine. Creatine is an amino acid which means that your body needs a constant supply of it. Unfortunately, your body gets used to the excess amount of creatine and decides to stop making its own. So yes cycling is ideal but is not absolutely necessary.
Supplements are like steroids
– Dietary Supplements have no direct effect on your hormones. Period. Non-Negotiable. Don’t tell me your getting more irritated and getting more acne from taking creatine. Do you get that from you Multi-Vitamin too?
If you take Steroids you will look like a Pro
– Don’t tell me “Oh if I took steroids I could be that big too.” No you couldn’t. Jay Cutler and Ronnie Coleman are freaks of nature and would be 10 times bigger than all of us even if they weren’t juicing. Steroids are tools for them, not solutions.
Pro-Hormones are Safe Steroids
– FYI Pro Hormones are steroids. A pro hormone is a compound that you take orally, it’s broken down by your liver, and then converted into steroids once it is in your body. The problem is that you lose a lot of the bioavailability through that conversion process. So you will, in theory, get all of the same negative side effects as anabolic steroids (natural testosterone suppression, testicular shrinkage, acne, liver toxicity) of regular steroids and get nowhere near the same results as the anabolic steroids. If you want to do pro-hormones and you are over 18 then make your own decisions. Will it hurt you? Probably but there is no way to know. But I will tell you that unless you know exactly what you are doing, WHICH YOU DON’T, you will probably do much more harm than good. When you start playing with hormones, you are playing with fire.